The SCS-R is a box designed and manufactured by TECSYSTEM for a quick, safe and economic connection of the sensors which detect the temperature of cast resin transformers.
The length of the cables, as well as the type of sensors, can be determined according to the specific needs of the customer.
In the aluminum version, as shown in the photos, it comes with 6 Pt100 sensors type PTSE with 2.5 m cable each.
- SCS-R 6 dimensions: 197x143x67 mm (PG16 cable glands included)
- SCS-R 8 dimensions: 224x169x81 mm (PG16 cable glands included)
- Protection: IP66
- Material: die-cast aluminum
Cable gland features
- Dimensions: PG16 or PG21
- Protection: IP54
- Material: Polyamide nickel brass
Terminal board features
- Wiring section: from 0,25 to 1,5 mm²
- Flame resistance: UL 94V0
- Operating Temperature: from -40°C to +120°C